This is my tools & resources page where you can find helpful tools and services I recommend. Every item listed on this page is a personal recommendation based on my own experience.
iOS App Development
- App Annie: The best site for iOS app rankings. I use it all the time, very detailed and up-to-date App Store statistics.
- Crashlytics: Awesome tool for crash reporting. It also provides helpful analytics data about your users and it’s free.
- TestFlight: The quick & easy solution to beta test your app and send it to your beta tester.
- Apple iOS Human Interface Guidelines: Great design resource by Apple where you can read about the way Apple wants you to design apps. Seriously, read this.
- App Store Review Times: Provides a pretty solid average day count on how long it will take until a new app will be approved.
- Cocoa Controls: Great collection of open source and commercial UI components for iOS and OS X.
- iOS Resolution Quick Reference: Get a quick overview on all iOS display resolutions available.
- Aptana Studio 3: My PHP editor of choice. Perfect for web development with all the features you need and you can customize almost everything. Highly recommended!
- ThemeForest: The go-to address for WordPress themes. They have a lot of damn good themes and new ones are being added every day.
- Google Webmaster Guidelines: Google’s guide on the best practices to help Google find, crawl, and index your site. Revisit this site regularly, it gets updated now and then.
Disclaimer: Some of the links are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. I have experience with every listed tool or service below and highly recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something.